It’s been an amazing week for the expert hair extensions team at Stages Hair Design, with an exclusive invite to the official UK launch of Gold Class hair extensions.
The event, held in London on January 28th, was attended by the Elite six Gold Class hair salons from across the UK – with Stages Hair Design being the only hair salon in Bristol to offer Gold Class hair extensions for clients.
It was a wonderful evening, with Gold Class founder and creator Inanch being present along with her expert hair extension team, and a host of celebrities and hair extension gurus from across the country attending to support her.
Many celebrity journalists attended the evening, including reporters from the Daily Mail and Hello magazine, and it was amazing to mix and mingle with our hair extension experts.
As many of our hair extension clients are aware, we’ve been exclusively providing Gold Class hair extensions for months and are totally blown away by the quality and gorgeous look delivered by this premium-quality hair extension product. Our clients have been bowled over by them, too!
A big thank you to Inanch and her team, as well as the other fantastic Elite salons providing Gold Class hair extensions across the UK. Remember, Stages Hair Design are the ONLY hair salons in Bristol offering Gold Class.
To find out more about the hair extension, hairdressing and hair colouring services we offer at both of our Bristol hair salons, please get in touch here.
It’s been a superb start to the Festivities for December this week at Stages Hair Design, as two of our expert hair extensionists in Bristol are interviewed by leading providers of high-quality hair extensions to top UK celebrities such as Cheryl Ann Fernandez-Versini – Gold Class.
The interviews – held with Jade and James, our two shining stars in the art of applying hair extensions at our Bristol hair salons – can be seen in full below:
Stages Hair Design has two salons in Bristol and a strong reputation for hair extensions in the area. Keen to offer tailored professional services they have a diverse client base drawn to the talents of each stylist.
The Stages team organise the annual Miss Bristol pageant with a catwalk show in the heart of the city. Their client’s include the stunning Miss UK 2013/14 Kirsty Heslewood, as pictured below.
Taking charge of Gold Class are James Jenkins based at the Patchway salon, and Jade England, who was a recent finalist at HJ’s Extension Specialist of the Year, for the Stoke Bishop salon. We caught up with them both to ask more.
- What is the most-asked question about extensions?
Jade: Will extensions damage my hair? and How long will they last
James: Will they damage my hair?
- Which celeb is the most requested hairstyle for extensions?
Jade: Kim Kardashian & Cheryl Fernandez-Versini.
James: Michele Coombs from the X-tra Factor.
- What’s your best transformation story Jade: My client Diana, she has extremely baby fine hair and struggled to keep her hair in any style. When I suggested hair extensions as an option she was really shocked thinking “I’m way too old!” and “I don’t think I’d like long hair“. Everyone presumes hair extensions are for that ‘glamour’ look. Here we have achieved a natural, thickening effect with no tell tale signs of hair extensions. Extensions aren’t just glamorous: they are life-changing. With the Healthy Hair Days philosophy we replace her hair extensions every three months and each time we see her confidence shine when she leaves the salon. James: It has to be my mum’s hair she was the hardest to convince, but now cannot live without them!
- What tips do you get your extension clients to follow?
Jade: My main tip is not to go to sleep with wet hair, as this is the main cause for matting and damage at the root. My second tip would be about using conditioner. Use your ears as a guideline to condition the mid lengths and very ends that need TLC and avoid the roots.
James: Regular maintenance every two weeks and that’s in-salon with me!
- What was the highlight of launching Gold Class in your salon?
Jade: Being the first salon in Bristol to work with Inanch and her exclusive brand. I have followed Inanch’s work for some time, then one day I showed a photo of her work to my manager who replied ‘That’s my friend Inanch’- #starstruck
James: Being part of the best hair extensions in the world and meeting Inanch.
- Your proudest moment?
Jade: Making the final six stylists competing for Hairdressing Journal’s Hair Extension Specialist of the Year Award at this year’s Salon International.
- Preferred music to work to?
Jade: Again as our clientele is so varied, our music is too! Some days we have music from the 80′s, plus Disney-themed, then current chart music.
James: Easy listening in the background.
- Which industry show do you never miss and why?
James: Pro Hair and now its in London its even better.
- What’s the next big thing for your salon?
Jade: We are hosting Miss Bristol 2016 at The Grand, Thistle hotel in April.
James: Doing the avant garde models for the Miss Bristol show.
- What do you like to do on your day off?
Jade: Pamper myself! Nails, Spray Tans, and I’m usually getting back to clients via Facebook regarding enquiries and bookings.
James: Chill Out.
- Have you got a hidden talent?
Jade: I can play the violin, and took exams when I was younger, unfortunately not any more!
James: Art pencil drawing.
- What’s your favourite colour to work with at the moment?
Jade: I love pre blending colours to give a bespoke finish to every client. No hair colour is the same, and I think that it gives a much more natural finish.
- Where do you get hair inspiration from right now?
James: My mentors.
- Your mantra to live by?
Jade: “Where’s Bank of Simon’s Credit Card?”
James: Aim for perfection.
Here’s an example of Jade’s stunning hair extension work in Bristol:
Here’s a sample of James’s amazing hair extension services in Bristol:
If you have any queries about our expert hair extension services in Bristol, including our exclusive offering of high-quality Gold Class hair extensions at our Patchway and Westbury hair salons in Bristol, please feel free to get in touch here.