Do you want to wear the Miss Bristol 2014 crown?
We’re really pleased at Stages Hair Design, to see things hotting up for the Miss Bristol 2014 event on 23rd March.
A report was published yesterday by the Bristol Evening Post, with comments being published from Stages Hair Design Director Simon Dewey.
The event is set to be a spectacular evening, with the glamour of The Winchester Suite at The Grand Hotel in Bristol hosting Miss Bristol 2014.
We’re still looking for contestants living within a 50-mile radius of Bristol to enter the competition, which will be judged by an expert panel, including Miss England and Mr England.
Stages Hair Design has been appointed to assist with this year’s Miss Bristol 2014 extravaganza, as we recently blogged here.
To enter this year’s Miss Bristol, please email email@example.com or call us on 0117 962 0900.
If you have any queries about our Bristol hair salons, please feel free to get in touch here.
Comments for this post are closed.
- Our Patchway hair salon celebrates 30 years of Bristol hairdressing
- Special offer on British Hair products at our Bristol hair salons
- Hair colouring offer at our Stoke Bishop and Patchway hair salons
- Exclusive offer on new British Hair products at our Bristol hair salons
- Bristol hair extension experts listed by Good Salon Guide